Custom picture framing + printing + design specialists
Coastal Framing and Design is a long-standing, award winning business that specialises in quality fine art printing and custom framing.
Coastal Framing and Design is located in Tweed Heads South, NSW. The business services clients from Ballina to Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Murwillumbah and beyond.
Jen and Rex are held in high regard in the industry. They lead the versatile and upbeat team who readily share their knowledge to achieve the best solutions for all of your printing and framing.
Why you would choose us…
- We are a boutique business owned locally by Jen and Rex Hutchison who have a genuine passion for the arts.
- We make it convenient for you with all printing and framing being done under the one roof, in the one location.
- We offer modern and ‘on trend’ coastal interior design options for framing. Jen is a qualified interior designer and can offer you expert advice in all printing and framing.
- We cater for all budgets, offering ready made frames through to high end conservation framing.
- We are an ethical and professional business and are recognised for this through winning two awards for business excellence.
The Process – how to go about printing and framing with us.
- Make an appointment here.
- Book your free 20 minute framing consultation on line via our contact page on the web site. These take place in the Gallery with Jen and include custom framing of prints, original art work, photo walls, gallery walls, exhibition ideas, printing and framing ideas and inspiration. An additional cost may occur if your consultation time is extended.
- To confirm your order, a payment of 50% is taken so that your products can be ordered in. We accept:
- Your framing goes to the workshop and Chad, Shayne and Rex build your unique frame using precision machinery and care.
- Your frame will be checked for workmanship and design and you will receive an SMS when your framing is ready to collect.
- You are asked to ring in to confirm that you have received the SMS, as you may wish to make a time to collect if you have multiple items.
- Come in and collect your framing and pay the balance.
- You may like to give us a Google review. We would appreciate this.
The print studio
Chad and Jen work together to print your digital files in our print studio. Our printer of choice is Epson, colour sure 9900 and 6060 wide format printers that print on the finest, quality photographic papers.
Our regular blogs are informative and supportive of photographers and artists wanting to learn more about the printing of their digital files.
Learn more about our printing here
The Showroom and Gallery – Everything is for sale
We showcase our printing and framing with a range of unique art works to purchase.
Off the shelf ready made frames
Print selections ready to frame
Our helpful list of prints to purchase on line and then bring into Coastal Framing and Design for framing.
Arti Teq tracking systems for hanging art in your home (click rail hanging system)
Learn more about what’s for sale here
Interior Design consultations for wall art – Wedding packages
As an Interior Designer, (Institute Interior Design 2017) Jen will guide you to achieve the look you want. Bookings are essential for this service.
Photo walls – big or small
Exhibition of your art and photography
Interior Design – art and accessories
We specialise in wedding printing and framing. Learn more about our wedding packages here
Shop Online – print and frame packages delivered to your door
LOVE IT FRAME IT
If you are a photographer, consider this easy to use, online print and frame ordering service.
Printing and framing can also be ordered by clicking on ‘shop’ in the menu.
Wholesale pricing for photographers and artists are great value for money.
We deliver Australia wide and offer drop – shipping.
All printing and framing is completed in our print studio and workshop as all of our custom framing. Our quality is guaranteed.
Artists, photographers and our events.
Rex and Jen have a life-long passion for the arts and support local artists and photographers with discounts and promotion as part of our loyalty program.
Our loyal customers are rewarded with space in our Gallery to exhibit their work. Everything is for sale.
See our latest news, email updates for our next event.