What is Custom Framing
“Custom framing preserves your art work for a lifetime. A well designed custom frame houses your special memories against the elements of air, light and moisture. Your frame can reflect your interior design, allowing seamless integration with your home decor to make a statement on your wall. A well designed custom frame will showcase your art to the point of perfection.”
Jen Hutchison, Designer Coastal Framing and Design.
The benefits of custom framing over an off-the-shelf frame – Your custom frame will:
- Preserve your valued art work against the elements, such as air, mould, dust and light.
- Be the right size for your art work.
- Decorate your interior spaces. A custom frame is custom furniture for your wall. It holds and protects your story, your art work and showcases your personality.
- Be crafted from high-quality materials to make an impact and last a lifetime. From brainstorming an initial design concept through to producing the final product, we love bringing the best out of your art work so you can enjoy it on your wall.
- Allow you to select from options that enhance our coastal and hinterland region. These include Hampton, Coastal, Industrial coastal, Scandinavian, farmhouse, vintage and many more interior design trends.
- Be created from high quality timber, archival mat boards with a huge range of colours and textures to choose from. A range of glass options is also available to suit your requirements.
- Give you an enjoyable, experience at the framing table that allows you to work with our designers.
How much does a custom frame cost?
Custom framing for artwork varies in cost depending on factors such as the size, medium, and materials required. These factors include the type of frame moulding, matting, and glass. Coastal Framing and Design offers three price ranges: Entry/basic level, designer, and conservation. To get an accurate quote, it is recommended to bring the artwork for a free consultation.
Appointments are not necessary but a phone call beforehand is appreciated.